Thursday, April 30, 2009

Candela NYC

Studded gladiators, where can I sign up?  In recent collections women find the Latino inspired collection to  be sophisticated, romantic, and subtly sexy. Although the looks have evolved, the natural attraction and free- spirit attitude of Candela has remained constant. Featured in fashion magazines like Lucky and InStyle, and worn by celebrities like Kate Hudson, and Lindsay Lohan, Candela is one line to watch for it's continual refinement of innovative style. Well, that was enough convincing for me. I will take the  Candela Jazz Studded Sandal in every color please! 

3 comments:

  1. Adria,
    Gotta love these gladiators. Tried on a few this season and nothing hit the spot. I think I've been waiting for these.
    Love your blog.

    You unknown cousin,

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with these!! excellent find.

    ReplyDelete