Sunday, April 26, 2009

The straight girl crush

The straight girl crush refers to that ardent infatuation that one woman develops for another woman who may seem impossibly sophisticated, gifted, beautiful or accomplished. It is not sexual by nature, it is just an adoration from one woman to the another. This being said, it should come as no surprise that I am smitten with the enchanting 22- year old, Charlotte Casiraghi. Also known as Princess Charlotte of Monaco, the natural born beauty reflects all the style, and sophistication of a princess, and the down- to- earth charm of the average girl.  Last summer I had the pleasure of meeting the princess, while I was vacationing with my family in Capri, Italy, and I must say for me it was love at first sight. 


2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. Padma Lakshmi is my dream girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing red dress, I found the same on this site site

    ReplyDelete